Price Matching?

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to add a third line onto my account and make it a new EVO. Both best buy and radio shack have the evo for $199 in the stores. Best Buys website has it for the $199 price, but Radio Shacks website has it for $99 with a new 2 year, not refurbished either.

Do you think any store would match that price? I rather do my purchasing in person then online.

EVO1Android

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
They might. I know some stores (Vitamin Shoppe) matches their online prices in store. Your best bet would be to just call RS and ask.

madeagain#AC

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to add a third line onto my account and make it a new EVO. Both best buy and radio shack have the evo for $199 in the stores. Best Buys website has it for the $199 price, but Radio Shacks website has it for $99 with a new 2 year, not refurbished either.

Do you think any store would match that price? I rather do my purchasing in person then online.

My local Radio Shack would not match the price. We had to pay $199.99 in store for my wifes Evo and the website had it for $149.99. I tried to get them to match but the manager told me they were two different sales channels. I hope it works for you but it didnt for me.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
My local Radio Shack would not match the price. We had to pay $199.99 in store for my wifes Evo and the website had it for $149.99. I tried to get them to match but the manager told me they were two different sales channels. I hope it works for you but it didnt for me.

This is what i am thinking is going to happen. But, its not gonna hurt to ask them.

mlsanders

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I know for a fact they will. I just got 2 EVO's last week, one upgrade and one add-a-line. I noticed the same thing from Radio Shack and asked the guy at BB and he matched the add to 99 for me. I would guess it depends on the sales person/manager though.

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Dude... they're not called BestBuy for nothing. But you'll need to bring in hard copy of the price from Radio Shack... Is there any fine print with Radio Shack? $99 is a great price... Almost too good to be true?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers