Has there been any news on if/when the EVO will be updated with the new Sense HD? Also will the EVO be updated for Sprint ID?
    12-04-2010 08:46 AM
    I don't know but I asked that a month ago. I really would like it, more than gingerbread I think.
    12-04-2010 10:29 AM
    I hope that if they try to put Sprint ID on the EVO that they will let us opt out of it because i have seen it and want nothing to do with it.
    12-04-2010 10:36 AM
    12-04-2010 11:11 AM
    I hope that if they try to put Sprint ID on the EVO that they will let us opt out of it because i have seen it and want nothing to do with it.
    Ya I wouldn't want it either. More garbage they're putting on the phones. So tired of all this crap carries and manufactures put on the phone. Thank goodness I'm rooted....

Ya that's a really nice ROM.
    12-04-2010 02:31 PM
    I don't know what they are waiting for, its not a whole OS update.
    12-04-2010 09:34 PM
    Maybe HTC is waiting for Gingerbread to be released before updating the EVO to the new version of Sense?
    12-05-2010 10:15 AM
    From what i am aware of this will most likely not happen unless they are able to optimize the size of the file. It is a big file and would hog a lot of your resources. Rom developers are able to trim the fat (metaphorically speaking) since they are optimizing it to the best of their ability and taking out a lot of the bloatware that Sprint puts on it as well as optimizing the images and other software things.

After using the DInc does Desire Z rom, I must say that it is really nice and I love the flip clock. Also the added themes give it the ability to customize the look without having to flash a theme. Lets cross our fingers and hope that HTC releases it for all of their current top devices.
    12-05-2010 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD