evo to pc video chat

kellray

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
ok guys, i have seen that there is a way to use the evo to video chat with a pc....but no one seems to be able to say how its done. and ive also heard its not possible-yet. so which is it? just a strait answer no or yes with the how too's :confused::confused::confused::confused:

LikeAChampion3

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Try the search function, lots of help there.

Fring used to work when it was integrated with Skype. Yahoo Messenger supposedly worked at some point, but I never got it to go.
Qik and Tango both work for Evo to Evo.

kellray

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
so now i hear yahoo works...well ive tried but cant seem to make it work. do i need another app on my phone or a special program on the pc?
i have an evo 4g with qik of course, ive tried fring and it totally blows. i want to use phone to pc to video talk with my son. i realize pc to pc is no real issue,and evo to evo works occasionally, well he doesnt have an evo but he does have pc and im out working alot, so can someone please give me step by step to make this all work, on yahoo or whoever.....my email is kellray73@hotmail.com... thanks for any help

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
so now i hear yahoo works...well ive tried but cant seem to make it work. do i need another app on my phone or a special program on the pc?
i have an evo 4g with qik of course, ive tried fring and it totally blows. i want to use phone to pc to video talk with my son. i realize pc to pc is no real issue,and evo to evo works occasionally, well he doesnt have an evo but he does have pc and im out working alot, so can someone please give me step by step to make this all work, on yahoo or whoever.....my email is kellray73@hotmail.com... thanks for any help

Dude yahoo works real good but u have to go to the market n after installing yahoo messenger u also have to install a add-on fr the market just type yahoo messenger n u should see the add-on for video chat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance