YouTube, Voice Search Updates?

BroncoTed

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
whats up all,

I was reading a story on the main page about Updates to YouTube and Voice Search, http://www.androidcentral.com/youtube-voice-search-apps-get-update but cannot figure out how to update these without going thru the code

Currently:
Voice search ver 1.6.0
YouTube ver 1.6.21

If i'm correct, both updates are 2.something?

For ease if no one has an answer, yes i'll be following the code, but for future updates to other services that are preinstalled on our phones, I'd really like to know how to get the latest versions

italianotampa

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Download it again over in the app market, even if you did not the first time. Now the next time there is a update, those apps will b included.

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I have actually noticed that you don't have to do the 1st time market download of apps anymore to have them shop up as having an update available.

But then again, I have done several Factory data resets on my EVO in the past month because of a rebooting problem and now I'm waiting on my replacement.

BroncoTed

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Download it again over in the app market, even if you did not the first time. Now the next time there is a update, those apps will b included.

which is what I ended up doing, but this is not how the OS is supposed to handle updates for my applications - straight from Google themselves, no less :confused:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX