EVO email not working after my trip to Germany

mannyvigi1985

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I have an EVO and I have yahoo.com email my email was working fine. I get all my emails with out a problem. I left on a trip to Germany Sunday. I took my EVO just to use my wireless.

However since I been back my last email received was on 12-5 I have not received any new email since 12-5 I have not done nothing different.

Things I tried since I been back I rebooted, hard start, deleted the email account and added it again. Any Idea

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
That's too funny dude. :)
I have an EVO and I have yahoo.com email my email was working fine. I get all my emails with out a problem. I left on a trip to Germany Sunday. I took my EVO just to use my wireless.

However since I been back my last email received was on 12-5 I have not received any new email since 12-5 I have not done nothing different.

Things I tried since I been back I rebooted, hard start, deleted the email account and added it again. Any Idea
Try this - change your yahoo password, and resign back into your account.

Good luck.

truslide

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
^^rushrl, he said he deleted it and then added it again... so that should have worked.

Have you gone into the app list and cleared data and cache? You might have to do that for your wireless settings as well. Maybe your phone still thinks its in germany? Try to clear data and cache for your mail app, if that doesnt work, there might be another cache/data clear that needs to be done somewhere. I'll have to do some digging but try that first.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma