Streaming Audio not Working Properly after Update 3.70.651.1

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Issue with XM app is resolved, along with the other issues, you need to get your MSL from a Sprint tech, go into your EPST (##3282#), go into EDIT mode, enter your MSL, then go to ADVANCED, scroll all the way down to " HTTP PD Proxy Address", change the setting to 0.0.0.0, change the " HTTP PD Proxy Port" to 0, then exit. For some reason the update changes those settings to pd.vog....sprint something, and messes up any app that uses streaming data, I found this fix on the App Market, in the reviews of the XM app....notified my local sprint store of the problem, and the girl looked at me like I was crazy, she said she updated her phone, and had no issues, I told her to look here, and on other forums to see all the complaints about the latest update. Hope this helps others who are having the same issue.

Reactions: DavidJ726

buggyman

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Issue with XM app is resolved, along with the other issues, you need to get your MSL from a Sprint tech, go into your EPST (##3282#), go into EDIT mode, enter your MSL, then go to ADVANCED, scroll all the way down to " HTTP PD Proxy Address", change the setting to 0.0.0.0, change the " HTTP PD Proxy Port" to 0, then exit. For some reason the update changes those settings to pd.vog....sprint something, and messes up any app that uses streaming data, I found this fix on the App Market, in the reviews of the XM app....notified my local sprint store of the problem, and the girl looked at me like I was crazy, she said she updated her phone, and had no issues, I told her to look here, and on other forums to see all the complaints about the latest update. Hope this helps others who are having the same issue.

I did the same thing but the Sirius never worked for more then a minute or two. I have a new phone without the update and it streams over 3g without problems.

mikevillain

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Let me tell you... this fix works wonders. I did it today and I am amazed that all my streaming apps are back and in perfect working order. I love this place!

michael24j

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
had the same issue with my evo. just corrected the problem today. I responded to a post about Sirius app broken today's date ...has a way to fix the problem by changing your proxy address. sprint couldnt figure it out over the phone for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12