Sense Weather app/widget (Fixed 12/16/10)

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
If you notice now that when you click the weather to go the detailed weather page at the bottom where it says weather if you click that it will now take you to the accuweather webpage and you can view more detailed info. I believe it used to be this way got broken and now they fixed it. I like it. And if you watch it were it says weather with time below it now changes from the time to "More details online".

I like this as well - I wish it worked with the current location as well.

NxTech3

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
i hard reset twice, at least i had a backup i made two hours prior when it was working. Just left it overnight, woke up it was working. Didnt even think about it being an outside issue

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
mine hasn't been there since like week 1. gf is there. i think there is a setting some place to turn it off. all you have to do is tap on the box just below the time and it will open up the weather screen.

Amy Fuller

Jun 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Has anyone else had trouble with the Sense Weather app and widget? For the past couple of hours, I don't have any current weather graphic. I thought I borked something when I unsuccessfully tried to update, but my son's Hero is having the same problem.

If I enter a different town, then I have the graphic - it seems that the weather app lost my town.