List all issues with EVO update 3.70.651 here.

smileshappy

May 17, 2010
Visit site
List all issues with the latest update 3.70.651 for the EVO.

For me..
*phone locked up using vigenette. had to pull battery to restart phone.(been fine since)

*streaming audio on 3g skips or just won't. WiFi is fine.

*dad's evo locked up making a phone call. Had to pull battery to get working again.

* facebook no push notification for me. Didn't work pre update either though.

Will say other than streaming audio. Since batt pull everything seems okay . His is version 0004 mine is 0003.

Just thought it would be nice to have one thread with everyone's issues. Easier for Sprint and the developers to see any issues. And for any fixes that come about.

aweedman

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Phone locks up when a Gmail comes in and I try to pull down on the notification bar. After 15 - 20 seconds or so it comes back to life, but on occasion it reboots itself.

dpg

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
more bloatware! :( why is there a blockbuster app on my phone now that i can't remove. i mean honestly who throws a shoe

Maynard

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Talked with Sprint and HTC today. Sprint - no help whatsoever. Recommended that I never install an OTA update but instead take it into a Sprint store to have it done. HTC acknowledged the problem I'm havng with the Sirius/XM app as well as a few other problems that were not elaborated on. The HTC tech thought there would probably be a patch out mid-January.

niembre

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday my wife called me and I was unable to answer the call. When I tried to slide down the slider, it did not move. I had to wait for her called to be missed and then called her back. It was the only time this has happened.

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Sooooo far the only problem I've be having with the date is the force closing of my launcher plus pro.....nothings else yet since update(Saturday)

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
HTC Widget for recording is gone and no longer allows update.
Click to add widget, then click Get more HTC widgets, Quick Record.
It will download but not install. I had this before the update.

Not there now.

DaneHR2

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
I installed the update and have had problems backing out of apps. About 10% of the time I get a black screen when exiting or backing out of an app. It lasts from 1-20 seconds. Also now when I go to say "break.com", when clicking on a page to view a video the browser crashes and I have to start all over. "Build 0003"

Maynard

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I still have the application "Voice Recorder" than came on the EVO and it loads fine. I do not have a "Quick Record" listed in the Get More HTC Widgets list and I've never seen it previously...

HTC Widget for recording is gone and no longer allows update.
Click to add widget, then click Get more HTC widgets, Quick Record.
It will download but not install. I had this before the update.

Not there now.

rcuswalk

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I have had this problem since the last update. It happens about once or twice a month -- enough to be annoying, but not enough to do anything about it. Haven't found a solution yet.

Yesterday my wife called me and I was unable to answer the call. When I tried to slide down the slider, it did not move. I had to wait for her called to be missed and then called her back. It was the only time this has happened.

Maynard

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Oops... you're right. I found the voice recorder widget (needed to refresh the widgets for it to show) and although it says it downloads it is nowhere to be found and is not indicated as being installed. Hmmm...

I still have the application "Voice Recorder" than came on the EVO and it loads fine. I do not have a "Quick Record" listed in the Get More HTC Widgets list and I've never seen it previously...

jc924

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site

I had this once since the update. Never happened before.

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
it actually fixed an issue for me... my podcasts would always lose their place and not pause where I stopped them... it is now working again after the update.

BLOAT WARE SUCKS THOUGH!!