Titanium pro while unrooted?

cthulhu33

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I want to do a factory reset on my evo. I have all my pics, video and music backed up to my computer. I am running stock with all ota updates installed. Will titanium back up all my app data(angry birds, other games, google map locations, etc...). I also use appbrain if that matters. I dont see any, "Use only if rooted", warnings their site, but most people that say its great seem to be rooted. I just want to be sure. Thanks

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I want to do a factory reset on my evo. I have all my pics, video and music backed up to my computer. I am running stock with all ota updates installed. Will titanium back up all my app data(angry birds, other games, google map locations, etc...). I also use appbrain if that matters. I dont see any, "Use only if rooted", warnings their site, but most people that say its great seem to be rooted. I just want to be sure. Thanks

It actually says "root users" on their market page. You can get z4root and get temporary root access to allow titanium to run. your phone will only be rooted until you next reboot it.

cthulhu33

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Never mind. I found in the wiki that it says you must be rooted. I dont want to do anything outside the box with my phone. If titanium wont work are there any apps that will do what im looking for?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane