hello everybody im new, need an answer please

Seven_Speed

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
ok so i have a pre and hero to play with its not connected but i am on wifi. Im going to get an Evo by this week radio shack crack head deal,,,lol $100, but anyway my question AIM, and Yahoo can it sync to my contacts? its a deal breaker for me. On the Pre all text and IM are on one page

etnpnys

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I came from a Pre to the Hero to the EVO also. I will say, for messaging there is nothing as nice as the way the Pre handles things. Yahoo, Google Talk, MSN, AIM, AND YOUR TEXT MESSAGES are all in one app. It's awesome.

But Android doesn't have anything like this - as far as I have searched for. Your text messages and your IMs are separated in different apps: you can get one app to handle both Yahoo and AIM, but your text messages will always be another beast entirely. This is one of my most missed things about the Pre, but this is made up for by Android's ability to do far much more than WebOS at this stage of the game.

As far as contacts go, I can tell you that the Yahoo IM app wants to add the info to your contacts - but I'm not sure about AIM.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney