Mail showing messages from one account in another

Paterick

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I have two email accounts setup in HTC Mail, a personal account and an work account. Somehow emails from the work account are showing up in the personal account. They are listed but I can not view them. This started before the last update.

When it did it before I had to delete both accounts and re-add them. I have tried to force stop and clear data but that does not work. Powering down and removing the battery does not work either. :mad:

Has anyone seen this before?

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I have abslolutley had this before twice and currently have existing on my EVO right now ... I have 5 accounts set up on my phone and 2 are gmail accounts ... On occassion ( and rare but )I will get my gmail messages into my business accounts but like you mentioned, you can't view them or delete them ... The only way to get rid of them is to delete the whole account then add the account back .. It has gotten to the point where I just keep them there because going through the setup again isnt worth the time .. If anyone knows the cause or remedy please share.

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
This has also happened to me before with my personal accounts yahoo and aol. I also had to delete and re-add the accounts I'm not sure what causes this?

Treadhead

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I've had this happen too. My yahoo stuff was showing up in my gmail. I had to delete gmail and re-install it to clear it up.