txfarmboy

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I have had my EVO for a week now and I love it. I want to know if there is a way to have folders to move unwanted apps into? I did it on my BB curve.

Thanks for all the help.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Just hit add button in lower right of your screen. You will get options on what to add,widgets,apps, short cuts,,, and folders. When you create, long tap it so text box comes up to name it.

Sent using taptalk.

Reactions: Dave Blake

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I love folders. Have about ten games on games folder.
All sports apps in sports folder, this device is very easy to orginized.

Sent using talk.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Go to the market and do a search for ADW there are 2 versions one is free try that one first to see if you like it. Once installed tap home it will ask you if you want to use sense or ADW chose ADW and check it out. Open the app droor and hit menu you will see the option to add groups. You might not like this because you wount be able to use sense or any of the sense Widgets. I use it all the time check it out it nice but not for everyone.

Dave

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Just hit add button in lower right of your screen. You will get options on what to add,widgets,apps, short cuts,,, and folders. When you create, long tap it so text box comes up to name it.

Sent using taptalk.

I forgot about that I haven't used sense in a while. Just do that its easier but when you have a chance try ADW its a nice alternative to sense.

Dave

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Ill go see what you are taking About, you got me curious, as for what op ask for,tap tap,,,done. Love this device.

Sent using taptalk.

KMachine

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
A great app is Folder Organizer, where you can categorize your apps and then using Folder Organizer you can create a widget that has your folder link. My main gripe with the default Android handling of folders is that you cannot change the sorting of the files in the folder, and the default icon is boring.