hero of sparta on the EVO issue.

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I got the game last week when it was free, its starts and plays just fine. When I reboot my phone I get an error that says the game as stopped unexpectedly. This only happens on a start. What's causing it?

fgcchevy

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
This was happening to me also. I just deleted the game altogether. I dont want or need any apps that are gona lag or slow my phone in any way.

Reactions: yibrushn

Arcticwolf1

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I got the same error popping up on my DInc as well.

Considering that most of the Gameloft games are not available on the Market it makes me wary that there's something going on that shouldn't be. So I kept the apk but uninstalled the app

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Same here .. It took forever to install to begin with .. Then the error messages started popping up when I had never opened the game .. I uninstalled the next day .. Wasn't worth the hassle .. I too downloaded Dungeon Hunter when it was free from them but have had not 1 issue with the game.

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I didn't have that issue with my phone after installing the game when it was free. After installing it my phone didn't know where I was.... It thought I was in Brazil. LOL It was the only new thing I had installed in a while.

Had to hard reset and didn't install that game again and the phone has been fine.

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I uninstalled as well. I figure I still have awhile before I beat Assassin's Creed anyway, and its not worth the FC popups.

SdotJ

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I went to appbrain to check a few things and saw this.
snap20110102_082524-1.png

So I then went to the game and it made me download more data. I was shocked thinking Gameloft actually cared enough to fix the issues everyone was having with heros of Sparta. Well it played fine for a while no force closes at all. Well wouldn't you know it right as I posting this I get a force close on it lmao. I guess this is why Gameloft wont join the market Smh

Last edited:

Paterick

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Is this some kind of DRM that is causing the game to crash even when its not running? Maybe some kind of "phone home" to verify a legitimate copy? I get a FC every time I have rebooted my phone and at other times as well.

I emailed Gameloft about getting updates to the free games and they responded that unless I purchased the game there was no support or updates.

How is appbrain doing updates to gameloft games? I thought appbrain just went through the normal market?

SdotJ

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what app brain uses to know of updates but i should have mentioned going to the game on my app brain list wouldn't work. Strangely this is not the first time app brain told me of updates before market did.

Stokes

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I had an issue with my weather channel app. Decided to uninstall HoS because of the FC issue. Wouldn't you know it, my weather app works perfectly again. Go figure.

SdotJ

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Uninstalled mine as well because of the same issues.

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

And for those of us that actually paid for it? Gameloft has to be the worst when it comes to support. lesson learned though never buy anything outside of the market again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech