Getting Evo tomorrow :)

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I believe I will be getting my HTC Evo 4G tomorrow at Radio Shack as long as they are still doing the trade in program. I am currently on iPhone 4 and I'm just tired of having to jailbreak to get anything done so I decided to go to the darkside. The main selling point for me is the notification system with a side of Wifi Hotspot for my iPad! Hopefully I will be welcomed with open arms!

Reactions: ChrisGonzales90

westeman

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
You aren't going to be using your i4 as your trade are you? they'll take about any cell phone, so if you have an old one laying around, use it, then you could do something else with your i4. just please don't use it for the trade.

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I would highly agree eith that. Jailbroken and unlocked you can sell that for a pretty penny on ebay or something. Probably about 2 or 3 times the amount radio shack would give you

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
That's awesome. I think that you will like the EVO. I had it for about two months, and it was a beast of a device. You would be hard pressed to find anything better.

ChrisGonzales90

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I would love to get an iphone 4 and just use it as an iPod. The iPod touch is too thin. I like the over all structure of the iPhone. but damn, I'm not going to pay over $600 for one.

Why? Because, even though the leaked music player on android has some nice visual improvements, it still sucks in terms of usability.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Come on in we can always use another Fruit Phone Convert. Take a look around read the forums get your questions together then post up we will help if we can. I truly think you will love your EVO.

Later,
Dave

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I believe I will be getting my HTC Evo 4G tomorrow at Radio Shack as long as they are still doing the trade in program. I am currently on iPhone 4 and I'm just tired of having to jailbreak to get anything done so I decided to go to the darkside. The main selling point for me is the notification system with a side of Wifi Hotspot for my iPad! Hopefully I will be welcomed with open arms!

lol.. I actually got an iPad for Christmas on my drive back from my parents house in North Carolina to Nashville, TN I plugged my EVO into the USB port in the car and turned the hot spot on and the kids were in the back surfing the internet and playing video on Youtube the entire way.

I had not really used the hot spot feature on my EVO since I got it in June just because I really had nothing to connect to it.....

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The more the better... Welcome to the Android family. I'm happy to have you on board.

Enjoy your EVO _ I have one too. :)

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if you could trade in a phone and get some type of deal my friend works at radio shack and he was telling me something like they'll take a trade in for the galaxy s epic when I got mine it was a week and a half ago when it was 99$ online and 149.99 in stores but hey I could be wrong ether way you get the evo you won't be disappointed lol but get rooted when you feel comfortable and that's when you tap the full potential of your evo have fun :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000