HELP-Cannot download purchased app :(

newmomto1

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I purchased sporcle tonight.
It is showing up as purchased in my market.
When I attempt to download it it says it wil be downloaded...but then nothing happens.
There is no option for refund or cancellation.
Ugh!!
I have tried over and over and it just won't work!!
Any ideas??

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
OK, clearing the market data has seemed to work for a lot of market issues lately, you won't loose anything. Go to settings>applications>manage applications. Choose Market, clear data and clear cache. You will just get the "accept terms" screen again and your apps will still be there. I would try that first. Might also be a connection issue, but you won't hurt anything by trying this first.

newmomto1

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
OK, clearing the market data has seemed to work for a lot of market issues lately, you won't loose anything. Go to settings>applications>manage applications. Choose Market, clear data and clear cache. You will just get the "accept terms" screen again and your apps will still be there. I would try that first. Might also be a connection issue, but you won't hurt anything by trying this first.

Just tried this...didn't work :(
Thx anyway

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried rebooting your phone? I know Sprint was having some connection issues after midnight. Might have gotten stuck due to a connectivity issue.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I had a connectivity issue earlier today. When I went back in, later, it was waiting for me to click to download, again. Then, it installed just fine.

Reactions: Smitty_82

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks verwon, that was my next suggestion. Just trying some things before going to "wait it out and see", lol. Thats happened to me before as well.

newmomto1

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Did you get the reciept email from the purchase?

Got the receipt.
Looks like my cc was declined which i cannot figure out why. The cc working fine everyplace else.
I cannot try a dif cc tho bc there is no option to cancel or refund. The app continues to show up as purchased. UGH!!!!

twister17e

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Was the app you purchased an international app (ie different currency)? Some credit card companies will decline an international transaction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair