Lost Photos after syncing w / pc

kmcgorman

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Help!! I synced my EVO with my PC - now I have lost 30 plus photos. I can't find them anywhere, not on the phone (SD card or my computer) What did I do wrong? Can I get these photos back?:eek:

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I'd have to guess that you have the PC set to automatically delete photos from your phone, when syncing.

Have you tried searching on your computer, in all areas, for photo files? They should be in a folder, somewhere.

kmcgorman

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I have checked everything on my computer ... nothing. I even took it to the Sprint store and they couldnt help me. I had 47 photos, only thirty of them disappeared ... so my computer was being picky???

Any ideas how I can look at what is on the sd card???

Thank you for your help though, I certainly appreciate all thoughtts

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
I have checked everything on my computer ... nothing. I even took it to the Sprint store and they couldnt help me. I had 47 photos, only thirty of them disappeared ... so my computer was being picky???

Any ideas how I can look at what is on the sd card???

Thank you for your help though, I certainly appreciate all thoughtts

ehh long shot hear but do you have a adapter (microsd to sd) so you can plug the sd card direct into your computer? that could do something :/ hey and make sure your computer settings allow you to see all folders even hidden ones...it could be in some special subfolder

sorry i couldnt help more but thats what i would attempt