smaller EVO?

72guy

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
My son and I both have EVOs. My wife likes a smaller phone and is trying the Optimus. The micro usb connection was loose from day 1 and neither she nor I are very impressed with the build quality of the Optimus.

I think the perfect phone for her would be the HTC Droid Incredible. But, it's a Verizon phone and we want to stay with Sprint. The HTC Shift is supposed to be released on the 9th. Any opinions on the Shift or any other smartphone recommendations to replace the Optimus? Thanks

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
You could look into the epic 4g just abt the same programming and it is smaller.....not sure if thats what ur looking for....

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I am going to a phone for my mom, but she has no need for 4g and i have no need to pay $10 for it a month.

Have you seen the tranform? The only con is the lack of froyo but that applies to the epic 4g as well.

72guy

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback! That is what makes AC such a great source of information. Looks like we'll wait until the 9th and check out the Shift. Probably a silly question, but. Just because it has a physical keyboard doesn't rule out using a virtual keyboard, does it?

I'm also hoping, coming from a PRE, that the slider mechanism of the Shift is built with the same solid feel as other HTC products. I suppose only time will tell on that feature.

Regards

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar