Calendar Help

1Reaper

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
When I post something on my phone calendar its synced to my google calendar, great. BUT it wont notify me the same way it does when I post something in the calendar itself.

IE- I post a meeting in Google calendar, its set to SMS notify me 1 day before and 1 hour before. Awesome.
I post a meeting in my phone calendar, its added to my G calendar but with phone settings to only notify me by "pop up" which only works on my computer.

Suggestions? Help.

Thanks

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I think your only option is to edit any event you added from the phone when you get to your computer. There isn't an option on the phone to have reminders send out an email or sms notification. Personally I don't like or use the reminders I just make sure I check my calendar each morning and each night. You can use a calendar widget on your home screen to help. Sorry I couldn't help more :(

Socrates11

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
A question for the calendar gurus and this seemed like a good thread to ask it: Is there a calendar app/widget/whatever that can combine/sync every calendar thrown at it? I like the native calendar and put a lot of 'remind me dates' in it, and it synced with facebook so I have birthdays in it as well, and I have Google calendar if I want to use it, and last but not least, I'm using Touchdown to pull from my corporate Outlook calendar. Would love to find something to combine them all. Is there such an animal?

Socrates11

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm usin the agenda widget which doesn't seem to have any problem syncing all my calenders

Thanks for the heads up, the agenda widget seems to be doing the trick. The displays leaves a little to be desired though, as it seems to cram together entries and cut some off on the week long display. Any tweaks you know of, specifically how to just display today and tomorrow instead of the whole week?

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Go insides the settings menu and play with them u can enlarge the widget dimensions and display to suit ur needs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance