Apk for the htc sense 2.2 froyo camera and video app please?

Jason Black

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I don't really like the camera that came with cm 6.1. 2. I'll greatly appreciate your help please. Thanks in advance.

Sent From Tapatalk.

evoKY

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Did you get the HTC camera working with CM6? I was under the impression that it wouldn't work. I'm not a fan of the camera or gallery in CM6 so let me know if it works?

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Lol that was quick and great choice of rom man this updated rom is great I have customized almost every single inch of this rom even down to the fonts. Its running even smother then before and check out the hd clocks if your a fan of them but i think i want to start a screen shot thread on how custom cool looking you get his rom. but I have tried to get things for cm and try and mix things around myself and feel like im actually doing something lol but his roms are cutting edge but stock and I wish it was alittle Easter to customize but that's of course my opinion :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Jason Black

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Lol that was quick and great choice of rom man this updated rom is great I have customized almost every single inch of this rom even down to the fonts. Its running even smother then before and check out the hd clocks if your a fan of them but i think i want to start a screen shot thread on how custom cool looking you get his rom. but I have tried to get things for cm and try and mix things around myself and feel like im actually doing something lol but his roms are cutting edge but stock and I wish it was alittle Easter to customize but that's of course my opinion :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Yeah i didnt have a clue how to install it lol. CM 6.1. 2s camera looks ugly and i didnt want to deal with that. Where do i find the custom clocks? And. Also, if i want to change the top header that houses the wifi signal, gps icon, time, battery strength and more. How do i go about doing it? Do you or anyone else know?

Sent From Tapatalk.

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey sorry for a late response nun's rom page on xda he has these mods that you could slap on nice and easy there's a spot for a extra mods for clocks of all types and there's mods that you could change the top bar

Sent From PrittyBoy's Evo 4G

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza