youtube playback issue

enzie5454

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue...whenever I start any video in YouTube, I'm not sure if it is having a hard time buffering or if there is something wrong with my player. It doesn't play smoothly it starts stops starts stops. Any advice?

NuMom2J

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
How's your network connection (mobile, wifi, wimax)? YouTube acts up when I'm somewhere with a wonky signal...Other than that, it works just fine on mine. Sometimes also it may just be particular vids. On my computer and laptop at home (both on wifi) I notice certain vids just don't want to cooperate and no matter how many bars I have, whether sitting right next to the wireless router or sitting outside in my driveway, those particular vids will buffer, start, stop, and do all but pass out unconscious! lol.

Dark Phoenix

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I used 3G and excellent wifi connection, having this issue with a number of videos. I was forced to use Dolphins built in flash playback feature.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
If this is the same streaming issue that made Sirius apps not stream on 3g. The one that broke streaming in the last Update,there is a fix for it. I called sprint last night and they walked me threw it. Took 5 mins.

Evo-lution

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11