txfarmboy

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:
Reactions: Jim8181

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I use mugan 1800, great battery, adds no bulk, today heavy use for 10 and a half ours before it went to 20 percent. Get evo charging doc with the spare battery charging slot, so worth the 20 dollars.

Evo-lution

Reactions: txfarmboy

bdarknessb

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I bought similar from ebay.. also 2 2000mAh batteries with a charger. I wasnt too happy with them, although these last just as long as the stock, the problem with me was that it wouldn't keep the charge for more than 2 days if unused. I liked keeping a spare, and as a backup only, not on a regular basis, and if you just keep it charged, laying around it will lose the charge within 2-3 days w/o any use.

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Is that thing really $6.00? And shipping is like $30 right lol all jokes aside that is cheap I like that but usually the crazy cheapest thing are some times not to good of products you know but I have been also thinking of ordering one but I want a goooooood reliable batteries Cuz if I get 2 batteries and still keep my stock one I don't want keep having to switch batteries after 5 hours to the next new one or should I just get a bulky Hugh one :-/ ?

Sent From PrittyBoy's Evo 4G

SdotJ

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Is that thing really $6.00? And shipping is like $30 right lol all jokes aside that is cheap I like that but usually the crazy cheapest thing are some times not to good of products you know but I have been also thinking of ordering one but I want a goooooood reliable batteries Cuz if I get 2 batteries and still keep my stock one I don't want keep having to switch batteries after 5 hours to the next new one or should I just get a bulky Hugh one :-/ ?

Sent From PrittyBoy's Evo 4G
That depends. I went with a cheap $20 3500 battery off Amazon and its been fantastic. I'm not so much worried how big the back of the phone is though. I wanted to use the evo to its potential. That said this is a great deal and I ordered it for my wife. Swapping batteries can be a pain if you have a case but the tradeoff is less time stuck on a charger and as a added bonus you get an extra battery and a charger for the spare. I say go for it.

tndank

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I bought a couple cheap 2000 Galileo batteries off ebay. Ran them on the cadex machine and they tested good for 2000mah.

AndroidFanatic84

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Im sometimes worried with those sort of cheaper batteries, im worried about paying $5 for a battery that ruins my $500 outright phone lol...but thank god for insurance. I got the 1750mah off ebay for $30....better than stock, but after using the 3500mah...ive been spoiled.

midmofan

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Bought one of the 2000 batteries with the charger. Running about the same as the stock battery so far. Have to say I like the charger a lot. works very well for travel to have the one charger handle both the phone and the spare battery.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I bought the 2600mah from my sprint store. It was 52.00 and added some bulk, I actually like the way it feels in my hand now, and the fact it lasts for 24hrs!

sent from my Evo 4g using tapatalk pro
You could have gotten it way lot cheaper off Ebay. Shoot - you could have won even two with that price tag.

Unibrow

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
You could have gotten it way lot cheaper off Ebay. Shoot - you could have won even two with that price tag.

only thing though is the sprint 2600 mAh is official stuff, if that matters to you. They are also Sony cells. I have the 2600 mAh as well from Sprint but I got credited for the purchase by Sprint. :confused:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude