How do you delete a PDF file?

Quacker87

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Title says it all. I opened a PDF file from the web and I cannot figure out how to delete it from my phone after I read it.

Tanks guys

Quacker87

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded astro file manager and deleted it that way. Thanks.

On another note what else can you do with the file manager. Its great for me on deleting the pdf's like I just did but how else could it benefit me?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded astro file manager and deleted it that way. Thanks.

On another note what else can you do with the file manager. Its great for me on deleting the pdf's like I just did but how else could it benefit me?

you can make folders for things, maybe you want to have a ring tones folders, or you want to seperate your music, or pictures, , make a family videos folder....you can also use it to sideload apps, maybe you are on our site and you see someone has a direct download to an app, you can download it and use astro to install the app.

bmhanson

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Another option if you downloaded it from the web is to go to downloads in the web browser Menu >> More >> Downloads and delete it from there.

Mom3Gram2

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
Title says it all. I opened a PDF file from the web and I cannot figure out how to delete it from my phone after I read it.

Tanks guys

First-Go to your file manager app.
Then-Click sdcard
Next-Scroll down to Download
Last-view your unwanted pdf files and delete.

Hope this was helpful!!!!
Yours Truly=)