Any deals on EVO right now?

thewisteron

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
So my wife decided she likes my EVO so much she wants one of her own. Luckily, her line is due for an upgrade. Does anyone have any insider information of any upcoming deals like the $99 Radio Shack deal from last month?

Lilin28

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Radio Shack is $149($199 everywhere else)right now, with an upgrade online. That is the cheapest I could find yesterday for my husbands upgrade.

I don't think it will get any lower than that for a while.

philby

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
Amazon Wireless - $99
walmart.com - $109
Samsclub - $145

I just checked the walmart and samsclub prices, and the prices listed are for NEW lines, not updates on existing lines like the OP is looking for.

I went with RadioShack ($149) a couple weeks ago. Activating was apparently tricky, had to transfer me to tech support, but other than the 5 extra minutes that added to the call I've got no complaints.

troyg

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
So my wife decided she likes my EVO so much she wants one of her own. Luckily, her line is due for an upgrade. Does anyone have any insider information of any upcoming deals like the $99 Radio Shack deal from last month?

On bestbuymobile.com it shows $199. But about 2 weeks ago my dad got his line upgraded to an EVO for only $99. I think that it was an in-store deal so you should check out your local Best Buy Mobile. Our's was in the mall!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo