I Love Androidcentral rocks my socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Youssef7

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I seriously love this website. I spend so much time reading posts and just chillin looking at the new phones and news. Everyone is so nice and helpfull! I can't go a day with out being on this website.. when I do I feel like I'm so behind on news or rom's lol. This website is far better then precentral everyone on the precentral forums are rude and don't really help if you. I Posted so much about rooting and how I didn't know **** about what I was doing.. but people still helped me! :] Im now running miui and its ****ing SICK!!!!!!! LOVE THIS FORUM AND MY EVO!!!! ADD ME ON XBOX LIVE IF YOU HAVE. GT: shark wtf

I want to thank every one that helped me and just making these forum awesomely. Lol

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Lol glad you okey everything and hey you learn and you teach what you learn if someone asks the sane question later that's what I do and I'm glad I found this site and got my Evo to there both the **** I also can't not hit the site up at least a few timed a day and I always love to help anyone ;-) have fun that's what its all about and learning a few things on the way :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

CracklePop

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I seriously love this website. I spend so much time reading posts and just chillin looking at the new phones and news. Everyone is so nice and helpfull! I can't go a day with out being on this website.. when I do I feel like I'm so behind on news or rom's lol. This website is far better then precentral everyone on the precentral forums are rude and don't really help if you. I Posted so much about rooting and how I didn't know **** about what I was doing.. but people still helped me! :] Im now running miui and its ****ing SICK!!!!!!! LOVE THIS FORUM AND MY EVO!!!! ADD ME ON XBOX LIVE IF YOU HAVE. GT: shark wtf

I want to thank every one that helped me and just making these forum awesomely. Lol

Welcome. What was your user name over at Pre Central?

K Bear

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm still getting my feet wet here. I really like Android Central. Can't beat this place for up to date information. I'm still partial to my Android friends on Crackberry. Hopefully I can migrate here more often.

evoKY

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I agree with Youssef, the Miui rom is like a totally different UI experience on Android. Oh and AC does kick butt :)

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Yep, the Evo is my first android phone and i got it in august. Now look at the knowledge this forum helped me attain, good stuff ;)

Dont forget to give back yall, and dont be afraid of the roms/hacks forums of youre interested, contrary to popular belief we are pretty chill over there too! haha

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Yep, the Evo is my first android phone and i got it in august. Now look at the knowledge this forum helped me attain, good stuff ;)

Dont forget to give back yall, and dont be afraid of the roms/hacks forums of youre interested, contrary to popular belief we are pretty chill over there too! haha

Thanks. I recently rooted my Evo. I will take you up on that invite. I still have some questions and I know where to get the answers.

SmokeCrawler

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Like igotsanevo4g, the evo is my first android phone. With all the help I have been given and the info from the sticky threads, I wouldn't have the knowledge I have now. Now to just past what I have learned to others is the next step, plus learning more!!

Keep up the good work!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane