Has anyone been able to port the animated flip clock to the Evo?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I haven't read anything about it, but I sure am envious of other, newer HTC phones that have the animated flip clock. I have been trying to spruce up my homescreen a bit by buying beautiful widgets and also trying the clock from the optimus, but I always went back to the stock clock. Is there a way to just get the new animated clock installed with a simple apk? Or will this require rooting/flashing?

Thanks!

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I know from personal experience that the "Sprint Lovers" ROM and Calkulin's EViO 2 ROM both have fully animated flip clocks. I don't know of a widget that does it.

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I know that if your rooted you can flash a zip file from myn's rom thread ans there are a ton of 3d HD clocks and flip clocks and there are customized beautiful Widgets that you can get to if not rooted just go over to this page

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=793471

and towards the bottom you'll see the add-ons hope that's what your looking for there is not just one clock when you click on a link there is a bunch on those links

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, but that requires me having to flash my phone....I just figured it was a simple matter of just installing an .apk file and selecting the proper widget.

I don't want to start flashing my phone, thanks though guys!

donnyespo1

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Once you flash the new clock how do you apply... I've tried widgets and no go I currently am using fancy widgets and don't even know how to re apply the stock sens myns clock.. Please help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21