widgets and launchers

OneMcChicken

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
So I really like the go ex launcher. The problem is I really miss the HTC sense widgets. I can't live without them. I'm dying to find a 3g toggle/widget or a 4g toggle/widget that actually works. I found WiFi, gps, and some widgets I needed. All I really need now is 3/4g toggle/widget. Well how dl you guys survive without the useful HTC sense widgets. I mean it saves time, without it I would have to flip through pages and spend more time finding settings page and doing all that. So help me if anyobe has a good idea.

05 TypeS DC5

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
LauncherPro Plus is the only one I use.... anything else sucks. Also have beautiful widgets with a bunch of toggle widgets. but that's my opinion.

comes w/: Brightness/ wifi/ Bluetooth / GPS / Silent / Vibrate / Mobile / Plane / 4G / Rotate / Pattern / Timed Silence

taadow1030

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I too use Launcher Pro. I'm not the original finder of this idea about 3G data toggle switch (found it on the Forum):

Download Juice Defender, run set up & then disable. Next, add Widgets, select "Toggle Mobile data" Wiget (has the Juice Defender logo).

anon(67326)

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm using;

Go launcher ex

Edit: the go launcher notifier is cool too (works with handcent sms too)

Fancy widget (replaces htc clock/weather widget)

Dazzle widget ("power control" but doesn't have a 4g toggle unfortunately)

All free.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
LauncherPro Plus is the only one I use.... anything else sucks. Also have beautiful widgets with a bunch of toggle widgets. but that's my opinion.

comes w/: Brightness/ wifi/ Bluetooth / GPS / Silent / Vibrate / Mobile / Plane / 4G / Rotate / Pattern / Timed Silence

That is pure opinion, just because you like LPP does not mean others suck. ADW EX and Go EX are both solid launchers and I personally like both of them much better then LPP.