Problems with youtube and pandora.

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
Well I don't know whats going on but I have been experiencing 2 problems... First my youtube has not been working very well at all... It always says cannot play this video unless you hit it 15 times it seems... This used to work fine.. So im thinking maybe it was the update to the app?? Anybody know whats going on or a fix.. Its super annoying. Second my Pandora plays like 2 songs and then just stops its really annoying as well.... Are you guys experiencing these issues??

btinman

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same problems and all after my update. I got a brand new phone yesterday still a no go! Any help would be appreciated.

taadow1030

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Just tried Slacker for the first time since I tried the MSL Hack listed above. I actually used the hack earlier this week to boost my 3G speed. Worked on both counts and now I'm good to go. Don't know about Youtube though... havent really tried over 3g.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
My Pandora app works great. The problem is with the YouTube app. I just get into the habit of tapping it several times before it plays.

Go on Google feedback page and post your complaint.

Uninstall/reinstall both apps and see how that work out for you. Menu - Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - All - find apps and clear data, cache, and any install updates.

Good luck.

HamRadioNut

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
MSL Hack on EVO

Just tried Slacker for the first time since I tried the MSL Hack listed above. I actually used the hack earlier this week to boost my 3G speed. Worked on both counts and now I'm good to go. Don't know about Youtube though... havent really tried over 3g.

Hi taadow,

Just wondering what did you change using the MSL Hack to boost your 3g speed, I too am having the audio/video problems when on the sprint network but when i'm on wifi my slacker, youtube, etc play's perfect. What setting did you change to boost your 3G speed??

Thanks,
HamRadioNut

taadow1030

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello HamRadio Nut. Please click on the link in youngzayiles post above ours. The speed boost isn't the greatest, but Youtube and Slacker will not work on my phone without it. I confirmed just this morning. Hope it works for you as well until Htc issues a fix.

Reactions: HamRadioNut

scottt07

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm a few months late on the post lol but eve. I try the fix it asks for a password.I don't have any passcodes to unlock my phone...

scottt07

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine still works like crap..
First I tried leaving the pd proxyport to what it was.and just changed the address it wasnt anybetter so then I tryed the proxy port at 0 still no luck..
i have the ebay app on my phone and thats it.. FML!
Any suggestions?

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Thevonpy issue I have is when watching a video for more than 5mins it stops and tells me this video can't be played...highly annoying...over 4G and wifi