Question for previous Pre owners

jrun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
My GF still has a Pre and is waiting out her contract a little more before switching to something android. I was just wondering, are there any apps for the Pre that she can use to download music like we have for the Evo.

IE: Tunee Music ?? Right now i'm doing all our music downloading and then transferring to our laptop so she can copy music to her Pre, just wondering if there was an app that she could get music free with on her phone.

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
You can download music using Amazon MP3, used it all the time on the Pre and I use it on my EVO too.

I'm assuming you are looking for an app that will allow you to steal music though.

92turbo2

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
i currently have a pre, waiting for my EVO to be delivered, and there is no app at all in the app catalog that allows you to download free music, palm will not allow it

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
i currently have a pre, waiting for my EVO to be delivered, and there is no app at all in the app catalog that allows you to download free music, palm will not allow it

To be honest, I'm surprised that Google allows them in the Market. I wouldn't think they would want to be providing apps that allow illegal downloading of music. Of course, you could still sideload them.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G with Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz