Words with Friends

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
got it! playing with my wife now. edit....OMG! this initial version is rough at best, you cant customize settings, there are no notifications that the other player has played a word. with Wordsmith I could play a word once a week and my wife would get a notification or vice versa

Last edited:

cschang

May 16, 2010
Visit site
got it! playing with my wife now. edit....OMG! this initial version is rough at best, you cant customize settings, there are no notifications that the other player has played a word. with Wordsmith I could play a word once a week and my wife would get a notification or vice versa
I get a notification in the notification bar when the other player has played a word.

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
+1

They have to be making a boatload with an ad after every turn. This makes me wonder about ever seeing a paid version.

Sent from my HTC EVO with Tapatalk Pro

dan06gt

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Anybody running this with Adfree? It worked for me to begin with but when I updated Adfree to block the ads I get a error basically relating to it not being able to display the ads with the only option being to exit the application. I don't want to remove adfree just for this and I don't see a way to disable adfree so I can play WWF and they don't have a paid version I can buy. Anybody seen the this?