beautiful widgets

DulceSugar

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone. I was told I can place a weather icon set on my SD card into the BW weather skins folder and use those instead. But it wont load in BW but I do see the pictures in my gallery. Can someone tell me how to load it thru BW?

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
bring up ur current weather.....tap menu and you should see clock skin and weather skin...you can change it there.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I just used the free version of fancy widgets, couldn't tell you. After buying beautiful widgets and messing around with it for hours, I came to the conclusion that I can't live with the performance hit and that I like just Sense better. I like the Sense clock better than the super clocks. When I saw clouds floating through my text messages, followed by a FC, I just had to take it off. Sorry, slightly off topic here, but what do you guys think of your Evos performance with BW installed?

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I just used the free version of fancy widgets, couldn't tell you. After buying beautiful widgets and messing around with it for hours, I came to the conclusion that I can't live with the performance hit and that I like just Sense better. I like the Sense clock better than the super clocks. When I saw clouds floating through my text messages, followed by a FC, I just had to take it off. Sorry, slightly off topic here, but what do you guys think of your Evos performance with BW installed?

You know you can setup BW so it doesn't show those weather affects when you wake-up your phone.
Tap to bring up current weather-> Menu-> Configure -> Advanced -> uncheck weather animations.

As to how my EVO's performance is... BW was the first app I downloaded and paided for when I got my EVO. I've never noticed any slow downs using it. And the only time I had any issues with it force closing was a couple of updates ago. Other than that its been rock solid and issue free for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol