Is there a way to clear the cache specfically on the EVO?

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes. There's a free app in the market called Android System Info. If you were rooted theres an app that will clear all caches with one touch.

fwarchol

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
@vel7wil : I must be missing something......I pressed the menu button and there is nothing that comes up that would indicate a cache clear.....

fwarchol

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I press menu and I get the following choices: About, Refresh, Battery Stats, Usage Stats, Gtalk Service monitor and Multitouch test.....

That's it.....

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I press menu and I get the following choices: About, Refresh, Battery Stats, Usage Stats, Gtalk Service monitor and Multitouch test.....

That's it.....
I just downloaded this app and first thing it ask me was if I wanted to clear cache. The app2sd app.

Evo-lution

fwarchol

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
There's the problem....I was talking aout another App (Android System Info) that someone else had mentioned in a post just prior to your. Sorry about the confusion.....I'll download the one you mentioned!

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
There's the problem....I was talking aout another App (Android System Info) that someone else had mentioned in a post just prior to your. Sorry about the confusion.....I'll download the one you mentioned!

On the top press app, that will bring up a list. Press on the app it will give various options including clearing cache.

Reactions: fwarchol