I am having a problem with my EVO reading the SD card. I have taken the battery and card out , left it out for atleast 60 seconds, and when i put it back in and turn the phone on, in the notification bar, it says "safe to remove SD card". In the settings, if I press Mount SD card, "Safe to remove SD card" pops up in the notification bar. I am unable to access any information on the card. I have tried another SD card and that one didnt work either. I am thinking maybe a hard reset is next. I have talked to sprint tech support and they have been no help, they just suggested I take to a store to see if it can be repaired. Any had a problem like this? Thanks.
    02-23-2011 11:12 AM
    have you tried putting it a pc an reformatting it? if not stick it in your pc copy all your data reformatt then restore your data if that doesnt work try just reformatting leave the data off an try it.
    bruler1230 likes this.
    02-23-2011 11:40 AM
    thanks, I dont know why I didnt think about doing this before. I will try this and hopefully that will work. I dont want to have to do a reset on my phone.
    02-23-2011 11:51 AM