Downloading purchased Apps

jalba3

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I have purchased several games with my google account prior to flashing a new ROM. I just installed CM7 RC2 tonight and when I'm going to download all of my applications that I once purchased, they have the price tag on them.

I signed in using my school email to activate my phone from stock, and then added my personal GMail account. All of my receipts have been sent to my GMail account since day 1. Today when I flashed the new ROM, I did the same thing as when I first obtained the phone but now I have to repurchase the apps that I already paid for?

Any suggestions? Thank you in advanced.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
The market app syncs to your gmail account. Once you sync your gmail account, then market should update with the correct app info. If not, you can always send the app developer the email that shows you paid, explain the situation, then they should send you the apk for the app. Either that or they will refund you your money and you can repurchase the app (if you want to).

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Another thing I was just discussing in another thread is, when you flash a different ROM, sometimes the device name for your phone changes. The Market app on the phone doesn't yet have the "concept" of multible devices. However, the Androind Market on the web [https://market.android.com/] does. If you log in to the web Market and go to My Market Account, you should see a list of all the apps that are associated to your Google Account. If you go into the apps listed here and hit install, it should prompt you with a list of devices that have been associated to your google account. Select the device name for the current ROM you are running, and it should then install the app (paid or free) onto your phone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci