Can't use hands free activation?

Ayryyn

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
After reading several posts that claim to provide a resolution to slow 3g speeds (resetting data in the ##3282# menu) I decided to try it. The phone rebooted and began doing the hands free activation. It attempted to contact the server for roughly ten minutes and then failed. I tried to update profile under menu, settings, updates, and same thing. Attempts to contact server and then errors out. Help?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi, Ayryyn
Welcome to Android Central. I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your device... I hope I could be of some assistance to you.

Changing those settings aren't a good thing to do. Many people have claimed to see faster data speed and stuff... however, I tend to believe that it's more of a mind thing. These settings were pre-set for a reason - and in my opinion should remain the same.

A "factory reset" isn't something I recommend anymore, because of loosing all data. However, in your case if the phone continues to operate the way it is.... then maybe you couldrevert it to its original factory settings. If you should reset the device - you could installed "AppBrain" from the Android market and sync all your apps to your Google account first. Three easy steps... (1) sign into your Google account. (2) sync all installed apps. (3) after reset, reinstall appbrain from market... and sign back into Google and manually reinstall all apps.

Good luck. :)

Ayryyn

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the kind welcome! Turns out that the sprint server was down. I waited several hours after posting and was successful in hands free activation.

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the kind welcome! Turns out that the sprint server was down. I waited several hours after posting and was successful in hands free activation.

I guess that's why when I was trying to update my profile to clear an Error Code 67 problem it wouldn't do it until late yesterday morning.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma