Using HDMI-out on Evo

jynx239

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I know they have come out with FullHDMI where you can view whats on your phone to a TV. I have actually done that and was pretty impressed with the initial stages of it. My question is: Is there a way to use your Evo as a tv/monitor to say play xbox on it? I am planning a road trip and was curious if there was a way I could use the Evo as my tv for the trip. Thanks!

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I know they have come out with FullHDMI where you can view whats on your phone to a TV. I have actually done that and was pretty impressed with the initial stages of it. My question is: Is there a way to use your Evo as a tv/monitor to say play xbox on it? I am planning a road trip and was curious if there was a way I could use the Evo as my tv for the trip. Thanks!
FullHDMI - I guess I miss that thread. Does it work on non-rooted phones?

I was never able to get around using the HDMI feature.

Rsximporter99

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Im pretty sure this is not possible...The hardware was designed to support HDMI out...not HDMI IN.....or video in for example. What you are suggesting is to have video routed from your source to your phone acting as Display. Currently that hardware isnt there. This is just my assumption...I work with developing Audio and Visual equipment, so with my background expertise I would safely assume this cant be done.