Ever since the Daylight Savings change, I have been having issues with time and my alarm clock.

I use the stock alarm clock to wake up in the morning and yesterday for some reason my clock was an hour later which had me obviously wake up an hour earlier.

The funny thing is, that the time on the clock said it was an hour earlier, but then changed after a few minutes after awaking from its sleep state.

Anyone else having issues, or know of a fix. I set the clock manually and will check to see if that helps it for tomorrow.
    03-16-2011 06:48 AM
    At one time I had a similar problem - my clock and weather was off constantly. I clear datas and caches on both applications. You could try clearing both "data and cache" on the clock app. Menu > settings > applications > manage applications > all > Clock.

Good luck.
    03-16-2011 07:09 AM
    At one time I had a similar problem - my clock and weather was off constantly. I clear datas and caches on both applications. You could try clearing both "data and cache" on the clock app. Menu > settings > applications > manage applications > all > Clock.

Good luck.
    Thanks I'll give it a try. Thing is I will not find out until tomorrow morning if it worked lol
    03-16-2011 08:49 AM
    So I cleared the data and switched it to manual input time, not network preferred, and it worked fine....Yet now I am weary to switch it back to the network one...Guess I will have to brave it
    03-17-2011 06:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD