Alright so by now most of you know that Sprint will be unveiling 3 devices and here are Engadgets guesses..

HTC Table ( flyer)
    HTC Evo 3D
    Nexus S 4G

I am wondering if any of you would jump ship to any of these from your Evo...I myself will deff be buying the Nexus, anything with Nexus on it I am all over because of the developer support for it. For those of you wondering if the Sprint Nexus will differ from the T-Mobil version your answer is NO. It will be the same thing just CDMA version. Let me know what you guys think.

BTW the next Evo will be dual core, and I will still prefer the Vanilla Android experience.
    03-17-2011 09:21 AM
    Where did the 3/22 date come from for the Nexus?

any proof that it will be exactly like the original Nexus s?
    03-17-2011 09:28 AM
    Yes here u go ...

http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/03/...et-4g-nexus-s/

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    03-17-2011 09:43 AM
    If it is the same samsung Nexus S, forget it. I will not be jumping ship unless Sprint gets a HTC nexus phone or the next Evo. Thank you very much.
    03-17-2011 02:07 PM
    Does this mean...

A - vzw will get a nexus?

B - can use the sprint nexus on vzw?

PZ
    03-17-2011 02:11 PM
    Does this mean...

A - vzw will get a nexus?

B - can use the sprint nexus on vzw?

PZ
    No to both.
    03-17-2011 05:19 PM
    Yes here u go ...

Sprint to get 4G Nexus S? - Google 24/7 - Fortune Tech

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    The linked article is one that refers to the engadget rumor about sprint announcing nexus 4g and evo3d at CTIA, The thread title made it seem like there was additional information that the nexus was coming to sprint on 3/22 instead of sprint just announcing it at CTIA.

I am only splitting hairs because sprint is taking away my upgrade april 1st, and if nexus is available to buy before then I would be soo happy but I don't think that will be the case.
    03-17-2011 05:27 PM
    I would get a nexus s, but I would rather have the evo 3D if it was a pure Google divice.
    03-17-2011 07:45 PM
    I think that the "pure Android" experience is overrated. I would much rather have the Sense UI. I like how Sense integrates social networking and other media. I do like the screen of the Nexus S but that's about it. I would much prefer my EVO.
    03-17-2011 07:56 PM
    Alright so by now most of you know that Sprint will be unveiling 3 devices and here are Engadgets guesses..

HTC Table ( flyer)
    HTC Evo 3D
    Nexus S 4G

I am wondering if any of you would jump ship to any of these from your Evo...I myself will deff be buying the Nexus, anything with Nexus on it I am all over because of the developer support for it. For those of you wondering if the Sprint Nexus will differ from the T-Mobil version your answer is NO. It will be the same thing just CDMA version. Let me know what you guys think.

BTW the next Evo will be dual core, and I will still prefer the Vanilla Android experience.
    What's your proof that the two Nexus versions will be identical? Just wondering...
    03-17-2011 09:06 PM
    What's your proof that the two Nexus versions will be identical? Just wondering...
    It's a rumor so I don't think anyone has proof, but in theory, they should be identical outside of the 4G radio.
    03-18-2011 03:52 AM
    I would jump on the nexus if it was made by HTC. But looks like I'll be getting the new evo.
    03-18-2011 06:59 AM
    I prefer HTC over Samsung because of the history of pushing updates and service. My wife has an EPIC, and has had it for about 6 months. She is still waiting for Froyo. She doesn't care, but it would bug the hell out of me. I think HTC builds better quality phones as well, from a hardware perspective.

I understand the developer support for Nexus devices, but the manufacturer support from Samsung has been sub-par.
    03-18-2011 08:39 AM
    Hard to beat the developer support for the Evo. Can't imagine a Samsung phone being better than that. Come on.

And you can have pure Android now with CM7.

Haven't heard much about the Evo 3D, and I'm guessing many more Evo users would be tempted by that than going with any Samsung phone.
    03-18-2011 08:56 AM
    Not worth extending my contract considering how well put together the Evo is. With CM7 I don't have to wait for OS updates, and it has plenty of speed. Maybe if there wasn't as much of a question about Clearwire and if Sprint will be switching to LTE for 4G, but at this point I don't even have 4G coverage in WI. Looking to see when/if they switch 4G providers and how long it'll take to get coverage up here, or jump ship to VZW if no love.
    03-18-2011 10:40 AM
    I hate to say it, but I'll also jump to Verizon if they get 4G to my community first. Right now, there's no compelling reason to switch from the Evo.
    03-18-2011 12:53 PM
    I'm sticking with the Evo family for now. I want something completely new. 3D.
    03-18-2011 07:26 PM
    I am keeping my evo for the rest of its contract. I will be moving next year and I want to be able to switch carriers easily. And besides, I would prefer a dual core nexus over a single core nexus with a software upgrade that will eventually come to the Evo.
    03-18-2011 08:26 PM
    The specs on the EVO 3D are orgasmic!
    03-18-2011 09:12 PM
    I would upgrade from my EVO to a nexus s.
    03-21-2011 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD