Sometimes it seems like when i unlock my phone it launches a random app or does something weird. It might unlock and be on a totally different screen than it was when i locked it (on home screen when locked and when unlocked it comes up on the search screen, etc). Sometimes tweetdeck will launch itself. Or i will unlock my phone and it looks like i am dragging a widget or icon to the trash. What is going on with this?
    03-21-2011 03:25 PM
    I think it has to do with whatever you have near where your finger swipes while unlocking.
    Mine does this too.
    For example I have the vanilla unlock and the flashlight on my homescreen to the far right. So what I find happening is when I unlock it, I launch the flashlight sometimes.
    I assume you have the normal unlock , so when sliding down I can see possibly dragging something to the trash depending on your swipe.

I could be crazy, but sounds logical to me
    03-21-2011 03:32 PM
    That mike make sense for coming up on the people app, or dragging something. But tweetdeck is not on my home screen, so not sure how to explain that.
    03-21-2011 03:34 PM
    I had this happen a few times.

I caught myself opening the launcher and launching an app with 2 quick taps of my pinkie (yep, each time it was finger number 5 !) as I was putting the phone down or in my pocket. It doesn't take much of a touch to do this, either.
    03-21-2011 04:10 PM
    If you reboot the phone, does the issue continue to happen?
    03-21-2011 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD