Youtube issues.

Dark Phoenix

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I assumed that after the 2.2 update and flash 10.1 this problem would've been fixed or 10.2 would've helped. This is really ticking me off, Ill be watching a video in the middle of the video I will get the typical youtube error telling me that the video cannot be played. I looked on Google, but most issues were pre-10.1 flash. Any fixes, or advice?

tablah23

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
YES...I'm pissed off also about the same problem. I have an evo. And since the update to YouTube a week or so back I can't play any video directly through the YouTube app.

I was so happy about the update as well because it finally rendered YouTube vids in HQ ...it only took them 3 yrs! My old iPhone had it out the box.

So we finally enjoy normal YouTube vid quality and now the **** doesn't work all together.

Also can't find recent posts regarding this on Google besides this thread.

Ironicaly enough Google should learn from YouTube and allow you to organize searches as most current.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
IDK, after the 10.2 Flash update I'm no longer having problems with videos saying they can't be played. I could keep hitting replay and most would eventually play. Now they all seem to work.

Dark Phoenix

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
I did find alternatives to video streaming such as yzk player or something like that, that plays videos from the browser. I hit replay it goes to half the video then does the same thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith