No evo on 1 year contract for sprint?

steelcurtain11

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Blah.. was thinking about switching to sprint after my vzw contract ended on the 28th. I talked to a rep online today and he mentioned to me that they didn't carry 1 year contracts, I was hoping to grab an Evo for 1 year then eventually switch to a new phone after that. Is this true or is there any other alternative? I'm not one to buy phones full price as it'll kill my bank account, but 2 years with the same phone stinks.

Any help is appreciated.

Edit: Just found out about this premiere thing? But now it's changing...= /
All I would get is the 450min,unlim text,unlim data plan with the evo. And my 20% off employee discount, so I doubt I qualify.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Sadly but true... There are always ways of getting around things with Sprint, but in your case - I don't think so.

tndank

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Crap. Ok well thanks, looks like I'll hit up vzw again or tmobile

What's the price difference? Considered the monthly savings and early termination fee after a year versus the other two?

Best bet for you is buy something off ebay or locally. $300 or less should net you a phone. So less than $100 off regular store price. Have a sprint tech check it for liquid damage and add TEP when opening the account if you want some added security.

SSjon

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Taking your number to sprint would get you $125 right now and also you would be able to upgrade after 22 months

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
don't they have the new every year plan anymore???

i remember verizon having a 1 year contract but you paid a pretty penny for the phone.

450 minutes only goes towards landline use during the day. how many landlines do you call between 7am and 7pm?

everything else is U N L I M I T E D.

can you say that with verizon??? and can you get a monthly plan for $80.
and is it worth it to have the slowest internet out of all the carriers? or have your phone controlled by your carrier.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon