SPB Shell 3D on the EVO. Looks pretty sick. Anyone trying it yet? Very tempted to, but its $15. Wanted to get input from someone thats using it before I drop all my allowance on it.
    04-07-2011 02:05 AM
    Just do it! There's never been a slicker launcher.
    04-07-2011 09:57 AM
    SPB Shell 3D on the EVO. Looks pretty sick. Anyone trying it yet? Very tempted to, but its $15. Wanted to get input from someone thats using it before I drop all my allowance on it.
    " Search " is your friend ... There is a huge thread already going in the " application forum " ... Here is the link : http://forum.androidcentral.com/andr...ll-3d-app.html

A Mod will probably merge this thread with the other .
    04-07-2011 10:01 AM
    " Search " is your friend ... There is a huge thread already going in the " application forum " ... Here is the link : http://forum.androidcentral.com/andr...ll-3d-app.html

A Mod will probably merge this thread with the other .
    No, search is YOUR friend maybe, but "new thread" is my friend. jk. I seen that thread, but saturation brings the most information on a new product. Besides, I dont want everyone's opinion on it, I only want Evo owners opinions.
    04-07-2011 12:45 PM
    I have the launcher running on my evo with cm7 rc4. I like it; honestly its a little different, I had ADWEX prior. Its pretty smooth; no really big issue with battery life. The 3d effects on it are pretty cool; although it did take me an entire night to customize the panels (I have 9 i think). There are some downsides (Flickr is just a posting of the top pics on flickr for the day, weather app was kinda off for my house so i switched it to a near by city, doesn't rotate for landscape mode).

I know it's pricy but I realize I'd spend $15 for beer at a bar on a given night; why not spend the money on an app that I'll use on a daily basis.
    JuniorWWT likes this.
    04-07-2011 02:53 PM
    Spend the $15 u won't regret it. Not as customisable but it is very eye catching. Everyone's that seen it on my phone is in awe.
    JuniorWWT likes this.
    04-07-2011 06:21 PM
    I'm loving this launcher so sleek and clean, just wish they had better widgets. But so far its worth the 15 bucks
    08-31-2011 12:58 PM
    so not worth the $15 I felt robbed after using it...
    09-04-2011 02:29 PM
    so not worth the $15 I felt robbed after using it...
    If you had felt like that...you should have Email the developer(s) for a full refund (assuming you purchase the application from Spb shell website). Unfortunately the Android market refund window is only open for 15 mins.
    09-04-2011 08:17 PM
    No I got it from the market...its nice and I can't tell a lot if work was put into it. I didn't have time to really play with it when I first bought it and I take the time to figure it all out and 15mins just isn't enough time to do that.
    09-06-2011 02:32 AM
    you can always get a bootleg from 4shared and if you like it buy it thats what i do because 15 minutes is just not enough time for any app imo
    09-11-2011 12:45 AM
    Getting bootleg apps are just as bad as getting bootleg movies.
    09-11-2011 01:46 AM
    I agree with asd.....too risky downloading apps, movies, whatever from third party sites. Easy way to pick up malware/viruses.
    Regardless...SPB is pretty nice, but is a huge battery hog.

tap'n
    09-11-2011 01:56 AM