phone acting weird ...

m a x i m u s

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
i wanted to check in with the forum to see if anyone else was experiencing these issues, and if so, if anyone had any fixes:

(1) as of about 2 weeks ago, it seems as though my phone decides to shut itself down on its own. i was thinking at first that i may have accidentally shut it down either in my pocket or something, but looking at the shutdown procedure, it seems pretty impossible to "butt shut down" our phones.

(2) my phone gets sllllooooww, like there's a RAM issue or something. most of the time i think it is bc of my lookout scanning for viruses, but i think that's weird.

anyone care to chime in?

Roustermiller

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Same here my phone is acting like its to much stuff is going on but I can just do a battery pull and give it a few seconds to load but it still gets crazy

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issues and uninstalled the last 4 apps I put in. I pinpointed it to the new wallpaper app and another app. They didn't work well together.

Saphira

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Thank goodness I'm not the only one. Yes, it kind of freezes and is so slow I need to just do a battery pull, then all is well. Until the next time.

Other times yes I hear my phone just restarting itself, and I don't know why it does that.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Obviously these are application(s) causing conflict. This could be fix by eliminating the cluprit(s)

The hardest task now, is to find out which app(s) are conflicting. Eight out of ten times these problems are caused by installed application(s).

Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12