evo will not charge help!

mackgunz

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
my evo wont hold a charge ..a few weeks back it was working fine then one day it didnt chrage with the chrager i had so i found another one i had in my house was charging just fine few days ago it stop i have to kinda postion and bend the metal pary on the chager so it stay charging ..yesturday i had my phone off and charging around 5 hours the grren light did not come on but it shows that its charging i turn it on it says 51 percent so i leave it on as it charges then it slowly dies why its charging? i cant take it to best buy i hate there policy with the cheap loaner phones and they dont give you a new one unless you have them send it out over 4 times and i cant go back to sprint unless i get a new phone cant upgrade til july is there a way i can fix this

RkyMtnHigh

Banned
Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Might be the wrong charger (Voltage, mA) and it fried your battery. Original problem may have been a bad charger, or your battery telling you it was d-e-a-d.

snowwy66

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
try a BRAND NEW charger.

i get the same problems you posted. everything says it's charging but it's not. new charger and problem solved.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah...i just had to get my phone replaced due to a broken port. Thankfully they didn't charge me anything.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon