Message - Unable to send mail - The account setting is incorrect

bb1990

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I do not have Gmail but I have 3 Yahoo AT&T email accounts. When set up the email accounts work fine and I am able to send and receive email from my EVO for a few days (so everything is set up correctly and there is no problem with the phone). The after a few days I can always receive but when trying to send mail I get the message list above. The only way I can stop the message and send email is to delete the email account and set it up again. Again it must be set up correctly because it sends email for a few days. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

bb1990

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
i downloaded that app and it works fine. I tried to add my company email from my web site with go daddy and it says invalid user id. Can you only add yahoo accounts?

eze036

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
i downloaded that app and it works fine. I tried to add my company email from my web site with go daddy and it says invalid user id. Can you only add yahoo accounts?

yea, have you tried getting the go daddy app or you can try this my friend tryed it and it worked..hopefully this works for you
go to the mail icon and input this
Username
Your full email address.
Password
Your email account password.
then select manual setup
Incoming Mail Server
Use imap.secureserver.net for your incoming mail server.
Outgoing Mail
ServerUse smtpout.secureserver.net for your outgoing mail server.
Incoming Port
If you enabled SSL, use port 993. If you do not have SSL enabled, use port 143.
Outgoing Port
If you enabled SSL, use port 465. If you do not have SSL enabled, use port 25, 80, or 3535 for your outgoing port.