Evo on vacation = piece of mind

jeeplj8

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Just got home from vacation and during this time of year in the Midwest, you should be prepared for anything. Long weekend of strong storms, no tornadoes where we were but still some scary moments.

Local TV was out in the resort (not sure what happened, sat channels worked).

Spent a lot of time looking at radar images on my Evo, and listening to NOAA radio using a tuner app. Even pulled up local EMS channel on scanner app.

The wife was much relived to have that information available. And noted her BB could not do that...

eldub1

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Just got home from vacation and during this time of year in the Midwest, you should be prepared for anything. Long weekend of strong storms, no tornadoes where we were but still some scary moments.

Local TV was out in the resort (not sure what happened, sat channels worked).

Spent a lot of time looking at radar images on my Evo, and listening to NOAA radio using a tuner app. Even pulled up local EMS channel on scanner app.

The wife was much relived to have that information available. And noted her BB could not do that...

That's a beautiful thing. I use it all dayand hardly make phone calls.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded. We are expecting severe weather and flooding so this will come in very handy. Thanks for posting.