Factory reset

taguluchi

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm unrooted and I'm gonna do a factory reset I wanted to know what some of you do before you reset...I heard that all the appsvyiu paid for when you go back into the market after a reset will show purchased and all you have to do is download them, is that true?

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Yep. Any paid app in the market will show as purchased and you can reinstall them. Use Appbrain to backup your apps so that you can reinstall them. Use My backup pro. Your contacts should be backed up on Gmail unless you saved them to your phone. Download your photos to your PC. I use Picasa to backup pics.

bb_batman_dcx

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Yes.... any paid app that you have will be shown in the market as "purchased" under My Apps

Any free ones will be there the first time you look at the My Apps section (I think.... I haven't done it in a while so I don't exactly remember) worst case.... make it list of the free Apps that you have and then just redownload them

Sent from my Gingerbread lovin' Evo

HamRadioNut

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,
I have the Evo 4g, love the phone and it apears to be working ok. Most of the time my download speed on 3g is less than 1meg, once in a while it will peak at 1.2 or 1.5meg.

So my quesiton is would do any good to do a factory reset or is that mainly for just starting over kind of stuff..

HamRadioNut

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance