Sound Profile

gilbertdos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone. I have had my EVO 4g since launch but it has recently started changing the sound profile normal to silent on its own randomly and variably. I thougth it was a silent mode widget but I removed it. I have to keep an eye on the phone to see calls coming in or missed calls or Has anyone else had this problem? :confused:

anon(123856)

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone. I have had my EVO 4g since launch but it has recently started changing the sound profile normal to silent on its own randomly and variably. I thougth it was a silent mode widget but I removed it. I have to keep an eye on the phone to see calls coming in or missed calls or Has anyone else had this problem? :confused:
This actually happened to me twice yesterday although mine went from vibrate to silent. Where I work the Sprint signal sucks big time and the phone roams 75% of the day. The first time I noticed it the phone had no signal what so ever and I saw that the icon in the notification panel had changed to silent. It did it once more during the day and hasn't done it since. I have a screen setup with all the radio and sound profile widgets on it so it was easy to change back, but it was a bit weird. :confused: