Any Evo Owners Waiting for a Galaxy Tab 10.1

DonnaJ415

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Just thought I would share this with my fellow EVO Owners - just in case anyone has been eyeing the Galaxy Tab 10.1

If you are as excited as me for the Samsung Galaxy tab to come out, you already know that about a week ago. the pre-order page was put up on J&R.com and then taken down.

Thanks to my impatience, I decided to call J&R up today and see when they were planning on putting the pre-order page back up, and much to my surprise they said oh no worry's you can place you pre-order over the phone right now! Apparently, they were getting so much response from the online page, they took it down and are only taking pre-orders over the phone.

After finding out this wonderful news I promptly gave my credit card and 10 minutes later I had the confirmation in hand! Ha ha all I can say is who ever said patience was a virtue?

Get them while they are hot my friends, I was # 112 of 200 16 gb version available for pre-order

Now comes the hard part --waiting for the shipdate!

DonnaJ415

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I payed $499 for 16gb and I think its 599 for the 32gb.

FYI - I also have this posted in the galaxy tab 10 inch forums where another android central brethren has already pre-ordered the 32.

~~life is just evoliscious!~~

DonnaJ415

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Not waiting but interested...............

The EVO sold me on andorid, what can I say? I would rather use my phone than my computer ... seriously I use my Evo 24/7.

I'm hoping this will give me a little more screen space while I am at home and on lunch :)

~~life is just evoliscious!~~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair