no audio in videos transferred from blackberry & epic to evo

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
i searched but i really couldn't find anything with answers. i have videos that i've had for a few years already (taken initally with my old blackberry) and they worked fine on my epic but now on my evo they have no audio. the file type are 3GPP and some work and some dont (audio wise). for example i took a video with my evo and it played but then it doesn't play with audio on my comp then other videos that i have from my bb play audio and others dont...its a hit or miss. i dont care so much as for playing them on my comp but i do want them on my phone with audio and video. what should i do? it seems that in my search people want to play on the comp but like i said i'd rather play them on my phone...doesnt hurt on the comp either but you know cant have everything lol. thanks for the help

firedroidguy

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I am having the same issues with vids from my blackberrys that I moved to my Evolution. I talked to Sprint and the tech was useless.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issues with vids from my blackberrys that I moved to my Evolution. I talked to Sprint and the tech was useless.

i hate that...when they just tell you to do a factory reset on the phone...that's normally their solution to everything, but there have been times that i get really helpful tech and cs reps. the no audio thing wouldn't bother me so much but a lot of those vidoes are from when my son was a newborn and saying his first words and his first laughs...so they're kinda priceless to me.

Joe G

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Because EVO > Blackberry & Epic - their menial technology does not compute.

But for real, you're gonna need to get a convertor on your PC and convert them to a format the EVO can play such as 3GP (1 P) or avi...

Sent from my EVO 4G using 2 cans & a string

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084