Cannot send or receive a mms

Ronald

May 12, 2010
Visit site
The title says it all.I cannot send or receive a picture.The problem started out of the blue.

I am running Myn's TwoPointTwo, Rls 5. It happens with the stock app and Handcent. This is very frustrating. Any thoughts?

Ron

htcevo4ginkcmo

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem with my Evo a few weeks ago and Sprint had to do a "hard reset" on my phone. WARNING...if you have this done make sure you back up! I lost voice messages, my notes (in an app). It will knock out some of your apps also so have a list of what ya had.:)

Ronald

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I had the same problem with my Evo a few weeks ago and Sprint had to do a "hard reset" on my phone.

Anyone know how to resotr this without a hard reset.

BTW, how did Sprint do the hard reset? Was it done OTA, or did the rep walk you through it? If the rep waked you through it, do you remember all of the steps?

I am reluctant to call Sprint, since I am rooted.

rockdiesel

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
The title says it all.I cannot send or receive a picture.The problem started out of the blue.

I am running Myn's TwoPointTwo, Rls 5. It happens with the stock app and Handcent. This is very frustrating. Any thoughts?

Ron

I am unable to send and receive MMS. SMS is working fine. When I try to send the MMS it gives me an error message in the notification bar that it is was undeliverable. When I receive them it says it is downloading and this last for a few minutes, then it gives me an error 'Message not downloaded, Generic network failure' in the notification bar. I updated my profile, shut the phone off and restarted it. Problem still persist.

Is anyone else having this issue. My EVO has never been rooted. I'm on 2.3.3 (4.24.651.1). I wanted to see if anyone has a solution to this before I have do a factory reset. I didn't even change anything on my phone to cause this to happen. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Rock

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site

Ron

Try getting the MMS Settings from stock messaging app (Sense) and putting them into the Handcent MMS settings.

MMSC
MMS Proxy
MMS Port

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol